Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The 699 report

Last week I've tried to evaluate my progress and started the 699 Fall 08 report using TeX. Most of the time was spent collecting and reading articles. After all I've organized them through CiteULike. (Wondering if there any way to share my library with any other person?) Right now I am having around three dozens of DTW algorithm related papers describing basics of DTW, it's customization and optimization along with various applications: data mining (time series databases search), time series clustering, online signature matching, computer vision, computer animation, surveillance, protein sequence alignment, chemical engineering, music and signal processing. After reading I'm truly believe that approach would work applied to software metrics.

Find current report version here.

No comments: